- 1/4 cup chopped Mushroom Stems (Save the tops)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Block 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbs Kustom Spices Chorizo Spice
- 1 Tbs Kustom Spices Vegan Parm Spice
- Set oven to 350 Degree F
- Line baking pan with foil and add the tops of the mushrooms with hole side facing up
- Wash then Chop the stems off the top of the mushrooms. Save the tops leaving them whole
- Dice the stems until you have about 1/4 cups worth
- Dice your onions until you get 1/4 cup
- Add diced mushroom stems and diced onions to a heated oiled pan. Let simmer until cooked well and mushroom pieces start to brown.
- Add in room temperature block of cream cheese and break it apart with your spatula or wooden spoon and keep stirring until it starts to melt.
- Add your Chorizo Spice and Vegan Parm and keep stirring until cream cheese is smooth.
- Spoon in the mixture about a Tablespoon or 2 to each Mushroom top on lined pan.
- Fill them all then add to oven for about 15-20 min.
- Plate and serve