- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
- 1 Tbs Kustom Spices Buffalo Ranch Spice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10oz mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 3 pieces of bacon cooked lightly and cut into pieces
- 6oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Green Onion (optional)
- Hot Sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a bowl add softened cream cheese, sour cream, buffalo ranch mix, and half the mozzarella cheese into a bowl and mix together
- In a shallow cooking dish add mixture.
- Place bacon pieces on top and add the rest of the mozzarella and the cheddar cheese.
- Place in oven and let bake for 20-30 Minutes
- Remove from oven and garnish with green onions and hot sauce if you would like.
- Serve with your favorite crackers